I can’t believe it is November 30, and the end of NaBloPoMo – although in my mind, I kept thinking it was NaNoBloPoMo – National November Blog Posting Month. I am proud of myself that I did sign up in the first place and with a combination of the provided prompts and those from the FMS Photo A Day challenge, I was able to complete the month! (Except I realize that I forgot to list the daily posts on the log.)
Things that occurred to me today:
- Whoo hoo! I did it. A good sense of accomplishment.
- It has been good to start writing again
- I have also really enjoyed the FMS Photo a day challenges more because of the opportunity to provide more of a narrative
- I do need to push myself to write more – still looking for my voice.
- I am going to sign up for December!
I appreciate anyone who has dropped by to have a peek and also discovered some new blogs to follow.